Abdominal pain

Dear Sir, I am having pain in right side of my umbilicus. An ultrasound was done and I was diagnosed with Dilated bowel loop. After medication from a surgeon of Oflox OZ , Drotin and Pantocid the pain was gone and again it has started paining. I am suffering for last 3 months. Sir Please do reply what I should do.
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Abdominal pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
25 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Physician
Please visit a doctor with all your reports and prescriptions and get examined again.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?