Abdominal Koch
Did ct abdomen for pain in right iliac fossa which had finding of IC junction circumferential thickening of 13mm noted for a length of 27mm. Now I am under Anti tubercular drugs.I have doubt should I undergo hemicolectomy or undergo conservative treatment of medication? Can abdominal Koch's be treated with only Anti tubercular drugs?
221 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 25 yrs exp Mumbai
Surgery would be required only if there is intestinal obstruction. Otherwise treatment with antiubercular drugs should suffice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.