Abdominal Binder 4 Hernia
Hello, My mother is diagonosed with Hernia . Surgeon has advised Hernia Repair & Abdomenoplasty . For the time being he has advised Abdominal Binder to hold the abdomen up . Hospital Pharmacy has provided "Abdominal Binder Design 123 of Norma" which looks like a Belt But there are several other designs available for abdominal binder. Which design is suitable for woman hernia considering my mother is having heavy body(83 kg weight ,5ft 3 inch height).Some other general physician is emphasizing on Design no. 125,126,127 ... Please advice .picture is attached

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should go with what surgeon has prescribed.  U also feel that 123 is good for her. The design is good for her. Its just a temporary thing and hernia repair is the definitive treatment. Get the surgery done. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.