Abdomen tb

I have consult to dr. regarding to this disease. i have started the medicine prescribed by dr, after taken medicine i felt my belly started reduced but 2 days before i felt my belly again increase. what is the problem please guide me. dr. prescribed six month course and initially given tablets for two month.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Tuberculosis is a deadly disease but the good part is that it can be cured with adequate efficient treatment. Such things along with nausea, vomitings etc will happen but you need not worry. Its just because of the medicines you are taking. Nothing will happen. Have a high protein diet and drink plenty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello...... You have to take course of tuberculosis chemotherapy as prescribed by doctor for complete 6 months... But during initial days it could cause gastritis, all most all antibiotics aggravates gastritis, so take care of that ... Drink lot of water and have non spicy food item....