Abdomen pain after chemiç
Hi I had chemical pregnancy a week bef and had miscarriage I had developed pain in lower and right side of abdomen during pregnancy even after 2 week I have slight pain not much I had told doc when I went last but as I had food she was unable to check is it anything serious that I have to get checked asap

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

U r fine I guess. Difficult to comment without assessing u. U can repeat ur B HCG to check whether any pregnancy is still continuing. U can meet ur gynaec once again and she can reexamine u once again. If after re examination.... She says that all is well.....u can ignore the slight pain.