A tingling spot on my bac
Their is a sopt on my back where I keep feeling a tingling sensation. It sometimes hurt. Always hurts when I smoke. But other than that its always a tingling sensation. What should I do?  Its on my back on the left hand side just 3-4 inches below my shoulder.

hello there. the possible cause for your problem is been given by you only I.e., smoking. suggest you to stop smoking gradually. make greens, veggies and fruits a part of your diet. you could even take a multivitamin supplement. I'm sure you would see improvement. just keep us posted. all the best.