A pimple on buttcheek

A discovered a small painful pimple on my right butt cheek which in 3 days bursted and now theres a small dot that looks like a blood clot but the area around it is swollen and painful
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on A pimple on buttcheek

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. But from your description it looks like you could be suffering from a furuncle. It can only be diagnosed after complete clinical examination. Conditions like pilonodal sinus also can occur in that area. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. If it's a furuncle, you will need oral and topical antibiotics creams.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?