A lesion in private area
I have a boil like thing in between my vaginal hole and anus. When I apply any pressure on that area it will appear like a pimple and pus is formed and it will break blood and pus will come out. If my poop is tight it will appear. I have tried out various ways to cure but not use. Kindly help.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello,, it looks like you are having an abscess. Which is due to infection, well it can be cured completely with the antibiotics if needed with incision and drainage. For that you need to visit a general surgeon or at least gynecologist she will help you with the prescription for the diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.