A deep hard pimple
On my face ,on the right back cheek,there is hard pimple .this pimple grows more if I try to do anything with this.it also smells bad.and sometimes smelly puss( very rare) ,almost once, came out of it.it is on my face from last 6 years approximately. But it is never painful.what should I do..is it any symptom of any type of cancer?

Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
Hi, this could be a benign (not cancer) swelling that has got infected from touching it, or any other means. We can't really make a diagnosis without examining it. You can consult a general surgeon in your area, who will examine the swelling and tell you more about how to deal with it.