96xxxxxxx3547744126
I have a habbit of masturbation from at the age of 15 old due to that my penis is not erected nd penis size varies, nd i have torsion of left testies bt i have some blood flow in penis.so please tell me there is any solution for my problem

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hay buddy relax, u'll sure ease ur Anxiety n will enjoy ur married life with Authentic AYURVEDIC n Holistic Approach ayurved has range of Rasayan food n med for performance. After detox
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello erectile dysfunction and torsion should be ruled out torsion of testes is a surgical emergency consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.