88xxxxxxx8888888
I hv been taking rabies vaccination for a month and it was over at 22/12017 and again i was bitten by the same dog on 26/1/2017... Should i take rabies vaccination once again or not... The dog was vaccinated already and all his vaccination were completed

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. If you have already completed one course of vacvination, then there is no need to take any vaccine again for 5 years. Also, if your dog is already vaccinated, then you do not have to worry. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.