26. Helpful Thoughts

I'm 26. Should I sleep with woman( girl) just or marry? What is right age to marry? I think marriage or sleeping with woman is better solution than masturbation? Are Sexual thoughts good or bad or and how to get constructive thoughts like designing, invention, achieving fame or becoming rich
views-icons 10 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on 26. Helpful Thoughts

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Legitimately 21 years is the age to get married... So you can go ahead.. And masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..Consult psychiatrist for counseling they will do the needful.