2 ears loosing hearing
2 years back sound coming from right ear Started and could not hear the person talking from the distance.. Now suddenly left year also began to sound and not able to hear clearly. distant and near by voice not audible clearly. Phone calls attending is also difficult. I am P.A to regional head. I got cervical spondylytis for very long time. When eating food sometimes swallowing of curry pieces also difficult. I often get dry cough frequently and it is irritating in early morning. recently CBP has been tested and minor infection is guessed. I get neck pain regularly and use Vertin 16mg daily once. Due to Cervical SPondylytis, I also get guiddiness. Please suggest me proper remedy.

Hello....... You should consult physiotherapist to know some neck exercise which you can do at home, use neck collar . Vertigo is vestibular problem,you continue taking vertin.... For ear problem you must undergo audiogram test, doctor may prescribe you hearing aid....