Hi..I'm 21 year old . I got burnt on my face when I was 3 years old.and i have dark spots on one side of the face . I have consulted with many doctors . some suggested for plastic surgery and some some suggested for laser treatment .I can't understand what to do..can u suggest me something?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It may not improve to great extent . Lasers might work better in this type of pigmentation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.