sexual-counselling-icon
100% Safe sex done still can ECP BeUsed?
We had sex on 24th April. I had my condom on. I didn't ejaculate even when condom was on except for minor precum. After the act, I checked my condom for possible breakage by filling water in it, but there was no breakage. She can't get pregnant I know but still can we use ECT to kill all the possibilities of pregnancy?

Hi, it's not required as u have taken proper precautions by using contraceptive measures. And try not to use ECP till its up most required as they create hormonal imbalance. U can consult me online if you have any further doubts.