1 testicle.is bigger

Hii.. i have one testicle bigger than other. Doctor 3 years back advised me to operate on it. Still i couldnot able to do that. Is that going to some other complications in the future. I am getting married in 6 mnths time. How much is the healing period and normal activity register time??
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, if one testis is considerably bigger than other you should consult doctor immediately, factors affecting fertility of male depends on condition of testis ,doctor has to examine you ,consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?