1.5 months baby crying
I have a 1.5 months old baby who is constantly cries a lot in the morning & afternoon hours. Is it safe if we start giving give gripe water to her. She cries a lot & turns red in color. I am very much worried about this. Also I have been asked to only do breast feeding of her.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, only breast feeding should be given to a baby upto the age of six months, no other fluids not even sips of other fluid to be given before six months.. If your baby crying while passing urine or stools, it is normal no need to worry,,, and becoming red while crying is also normal. If baby cries other time too, or become blue when cries then consult a paediatrician.