Dear sir/madam I have a white spot on my face by birth. My skin colour is black. I want to remove it. Please reply.. .
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shishira R J
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Greetings. If it's a birth mark , then u have to undergo surgical treatment for it. Uploading the pics would be helpful. Kindly meet a qualified dermatosurgeon for the same. Regards. Dr. Shishira
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?