White hair and hair fall
He'llo..sir/mam.am 21 years old..am getting white since 5 years,and the count of hairs increasing still and also i have hair fall problem..i dont understand what's the.problem..can u please suggest me solution for my problem..thanks in Advance

hello. premature greying can be due to a lot if reasons which include dietary deficiencies, stress , vitiligo etc. you need to include greens and fruits in your diet, cut down on the stress meditation and yoga would help. and show to a dermatologist if its too bothering. regards