Safe for daily consumptn?
I was diagnosed with psoriasis ..I don't believe in modern treatment it showed side effects like irritation in scalf and balding ..I believe in natural ayurvedic treatment and heard that drinking bittergourd juice for six months has good effect is it safe for daily consum or how in which interval I should drink ..days?

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently For this skin disease you should go for pure ayurvedic medicines For medicines details ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health