Rubberjelly like spuctum

Hello doctors!!!! My brother Anbu had been smoking for 3 years ..for past one year he has coughing normally ..recent 4 months whenever he coughs a rubber like almost rubber like spuctum he is spitting out .and during only morning after bed he used to cough and sneeze much continuous I am afraid which speclst I meet?

Doctor Answers (2) on <p>Rubberjelly like spuctum </p>

Dr. Vinodh Natarajan Thanjavur | Critical Care Medicine
Hi,
  Smoking kills the patient.. Recent study in India shows smoking might kill around 2 million people by 2030..i am not telling you to quit smoking all of the sudden.. But try to reduce it gradually... It might look like an allergic response of the airway to the foreign agent(smoke particles). Early stages only... No need to worry much and consult a respiratory physicians(MD THORACIC MEDICINE).. and get it cured... All the best
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Looks like he has developed asthma.
Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
Asthma can't be cured, but its symptoms can be controlled. Because asthma often changes over time, it's important that you work with your doctor to track your signs and symptoms and adjust treatment as needed.
consult Physician...