Restless and exhausted
I  am a  24 years male. I  feel weak now a days... Sweat more, sometimes lose conciousness... Lose my balance.... I feel exhausted soon while working.... Please suggest if this is of serious concern... And if so, what measures I.should take.   Also does daily maturbation affects health ?

hello. not sure what your concern is? what is more important for you? your issues which you are having or masturbation. please post a question only if you have a real problem because it wastes our time. since its a free platform, you are just misusing it. consult a physician in person for further help. regards