Noise allergy

I'm Suffering form Noise allergy Since One year six months©I went so doctors to cures noise allergy but doctor tel its normal allergy they did ñot say anything properly ,they given some kind of tablets when it get this tablet that time it will be cure but when compelted tablets after 3 to 4 days its was come back again

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>Noise allergy</p>

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Hyperacusis is a condition that arises from a problem in the way the brain’s central auditory processing center perceives noise. It can often lead to pain and discomfort.
There are no specific corrective surgical or medical treatments for hyperacusis. However, sound therapy may be used to “retrain” the auditory processing center of the brain to accept everyday sounds. This involves the use of a noise-generating device worn on the affected ear or ears. Those suffering from hyperacusis may be uncomfortable with placing sound directly in their ear, but the device produces a gentle static-like sound (white noise) that is barely audible. Completion of sound therapy may take up to 12 months, and usually improves sound tolerance.