Irritation n scalf severe
Las Tim wen I met I was said psoriasis and was given zoletar shampoo for using in next consultation I was given a hair kit with mx-5 solution, folligrow and ferna and what now happens is I lost hair in some places like baldy and now head has arund 20 lesions and they are hurtng much wile touchd, and scalp s irritng Mch

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi What was the symptom you had when you met your doc for the 1st time? Was there itching & dandruff like thing? Itching, hair loss & balding in spots may also be fungal infection. Keep your scalp clean. It can only be diagnosed when we see it in person