Hieght problem

sir i am 18year old and want to join army .thus i need  still two more inches to grow is it possible
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der if your growth plate is not fused and growth hormone is adequately produced u can definitely grow. ..consult orthopedician and endocrinologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?