Hieght increase
Sir my father hieght is 5,7 inch and my mother hieght is 5,5 inch and my hieght is  5,7 inch and my current age is 17 year can i increase  my hieght to 5,10 inch?

Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to increase your height with herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact us at Phone or online chat with us to get best herbal medicine. Thanks

Height is based on genes but some change can be brought about by good healthy diet with good proteins daily exercise including yogic stretching. Do not take medicine but you can take homeopathy as safe effective solution. You still have about 3 years to work on your self.
According to me your height is not that short that you should go for any medication. Better you just have proper diet and exercise ,stretching it would help you.
Yes  you  can  Do  exercise   daily - stretching Consult  physiotherapist Go gym High  protein  diet 
Yes.. It's possible Height  increases up to the age of 24yrs in Men. Growth hormone administration will promote height which potentially dangerous and detrimental to the body. However with few tips is possible to add a few more inches ; ~Proper Diet and  nutrition Balancing diet with rich in calcium, vitamin D, iodine, magnesium, protein, etc include food items like egg yolk, fish, chicken, lots of nuts, pears, diary products, fruits like apple and bananas. ~Stretching Exercises like cycling, swimming, bar hanging, rope jumping, spot high jump etc. ~Expose to sunlight Especially during early morning and evening hours. Sunlight is the good source of vitamin D which contributes to bone growth. ~Proper sleep Fact that growth hormones does it's job of thickening and lengthening our bones during deep sleep. Correct posture is also crucial for proper growth
For more details consult me online through this platform
U can consult me on private window for advice .
The homeopathic medicine acts mainly on three sites:- 1. Increase Growth Hormones Production a. The growth is not only dependent on genetic but hormones equally plays important role in body`s growth. b. Your growth potential reduces especially after puberty because your pituitary gland becomes inactive. Homoeopathic medicine stimulates the pituitary gland to increased production of natural level of growth hormones, which causes growth of the cartilaginous portions of the vertebrae and the long bones. 2. Cartilages Growth Al though most of your bones can`t grow any longer after puberty, the articular cartilages that connect many bones can still grow thicker. Besides the distal potion on each vertebrae, the distal end of Femur and the proximal end of Tibia each can grow up to an inch, which gives another 2 inches extra height. 3. Spinal Column Extension The Spinal column in upper body contributes significantly to r height because it accounts for 35% of total height. One important component of the spine is inter-vertebral discs. These discs are located between each of 33 vertebrae. On average, your total discs account for one-quarter the length of your vertebral column - 4.5 to 6 inches for most people. The thicker the discs, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Homeopathic medicine allows your height by expanding the discs and lengthening your spine. Recent scientific research has proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified. This is because besides the length of the femur bone, tibia bone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
If you do not have any hormonal disorder then your height is fixed by genetic factors. Eat healthy food everyday. Drink milk at least 500ml a day. Eat fruits. Do exercises regularly.
Yes can. Chat online I need detail history about ur lifestyle n then treat you.