1. Is hair transplant permanent?
Yes, hair transplant is permanent and the transplanted follicles grow as natural hair. But if there is ongoing baldness or hair loss of the other remaining natural hair, it may lead to thinning over many years.In few such cases, patients might need another transplant after many years, specifically due to ongoing baldness in other head area.
2. What is the cost of the hair transplant in Bangalore?
Cost of hair transplant in Bangalore is as following:
Minimum cost starts at Rs.50,000
Average cost is about Rs.1,00,000
Maximum cost may go upto Rs.2,65,000
The Cost of Hair Transplant varies from person to person due to the following reasons:
- Extent of your Hair Loss
- Number of Grafts to be planted
- The technique of Hair Transplant Used by Surgeon (FUT or FUE)
- Geographic Location of the Clinic or service provider
- Experience and Goodwill of Surgeon
- Affiliation of Doctor
- Hair Characteristics or texture
Each graft costs about Rs. 20/- to Rs.120/-, depending upon a surgeon's experience and center's reputation and the technology implemented.
3. Is hair transplant safe?
Hair Transplant is safe surgey when performed by qualified and experienced surgeons. When performed with complete adherence to all the protocols, chances of any potential complications are very rare. The outcomes vary from an individual to another depending on their physical reactions and healing abilities.
4. What are the side effects of Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplant is a fairly safe procedure. Following are potential side-effects that can occur in case of poor adherence to procedure & post-procedure care protocols:
- Tissue scarring in cases of poorly performed procedure
- On-site infection
- Allergy due to anesthesia
- Shock loss- loss of hair post-operation expected as the hair then grows back
5. What is Hair transplant/ Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation, is a common surgical technique in which hair follicles are removed from a part of the body which is referred to or called as the donor site (as the site is from the follicles are taken) and then is placed on to the bald or balding site which is called the recipient site (as it is where we transplant the follicles).