21 doctors available in North bangalore
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. What is the success rate of Fertility Treatment?
Following factors may affect the success rate of Fertility Treatment:
- Patient age
- Health condition of the patient
- Experience of the doctor
- Type of procedure performed
However, the success rate of Fertility treatment can be 60%.
2. What is Fertility Treatment?
The natural capability of an individual to bear children is called as fertility and the process of providing medical assistance if the individual is unable to conceive naturally is called fertility treatment.
3. What are the causes of infertility in men?
Causes of infertility in men are:
- Inadequate or abnormal production of sperm
- Difficulty with the delivery of sperm
- Due to the overexposure of some environmental factors, for example, that to pesticides, chemicals or harmful radiations
- Excessive smoking, drinking of alcohol, substance abuse (marijuana, anabolic steroids others), some medications (selective antibiotics, anti-hypertensives) can also cause infertility.
- Frequent and prolonged exposure of reproductive organs to like that in hot tubs or sauna as they raise the core body temperature and affect sperm production.
4. What are the causes of infertility in women?
Cause of infertility in women are:
- Ovulation disorders
- Injury or trauma
- Presence of tumors
- Cervical or uterine abnormalities
- Early menopause
- Delayed puberty
- Amenorrhea (when there are no menstrual cycles)
- Celiac disease
- Autoimmune diseases like Lupus
5. What is the cost of fertility treatment?
Minimum Price for Fertility Treatment in Bangalore starts from Rs.37,000
Average cost for Fertility Treatment in Bangalore is approximately Rs.40,000
Maximum Price for Fertility Treatment in Bangalore rises up to Rs. 45,000
The cost of Fertility Treatment in Bangalore may vary from one person to another person due to the following reasons:
- Admission fee
- Doctor fee
- Type of Hospital
- Age of the patient
- Type of procedure
- The medical condition of the patient
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, Scanning, etc