1. How much does a Cesarean delivery cost?
A caesarean delivery costs include room rent, labour room charges, surgeon fees, paediatrician fees, medicines and procedure fees. The cost ranges approximately from $ 40,000 to $ 1,00,000.
2. What are the various options of parturition or childbirth?
The various option for parturition are:
Vaginal birth after a scheduled induction
3. How long does normal delivery take?
For the first-time delivery, the average time required is a few minutes to few hours. The time is often shorter for subsequent deliveries.
4. Does insurance cover childbirth?
The current laws state that an individual can add the new baby on the family's health insurance policy. The insurance of the child is valid until he/she turns 26 years old.
5. What are the options of pain control during childbirth?
Nitrous oxide, pethidine and epidural anaesthesia are usually used to overcome pain during childbirth.