Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Medical Registration Verified
99% (649 votes)
I am Dr Poonam Sambhaji Consultant Pediatrician with experience for last 10 years. I worked at Goa Medical College ( Tertiary Center) for 4 years in Pediatric ICU setup, following which I started my own clinic. I am more into consulting on regular day to day problems faced by parents. I prefer more of a friendly relation with parents than doctor -parents relation. As the clinic mostly works without a reception I prefer message as mode of communication.
Dr. explained the problem very well. The excruciating pain of my baby was gone like magic. Thanks a lot Dr. You are a real saviour.
Love: Vivansh Dwivedi.
it's one of the most Proffesional doctors in goa, I m so happy for to be under her cares, I my child 100 % secure
it is always a pleasure meeting doctor Poonam as she is very friendly and makes not only the parents but also the babies comfortable. Also during this crucial time of Covid-19 the clinic is well equipped and all precautions are taken by doctor herself as well as the staff at the reception. great experience even during these time.
First and foremost..Doc. Poonam actually cares about the emotional condition of scared and worried mom's. She is extremely professional and this is how:
1) appointments booked online with immediate confirmation on mobile phone.
2) has an organised computer system for recording all history of unwell children so you don't have to remember everything, especially under stress with your sick child.
3) doc.poonam listens patiently and then checks the child and then explains in a friendly common language manner of what's actually happening and if she is unsure then she recommends tests and emergency checkin at RG Stone porvorim because she can reach your sick child far easily as she resides few mins away.
4) she calls every sick child / client that might need emergency check in at night before she sleeps, so she can understand the night ahead / morning plans.
5) Our three and half years old boy had 103 - 104.4 (40.4) raging nonstop fever .. The fever kept coming back . We had very little support from our earlier lady doctors in mapusa and then we managed to discover Doctor Poonamd ..She is a God Sent Stress Buster Doctor:
1) She cares about child and parent
2) She actually loves her profession as it shows in her professional documentation of child records and history.
3) She makes the time and replies to messages and works slot on what's App messaging for reports and updates and Dr. Poonam herself drops her kids to school and takes care of our sick kids with a massive smiling heart.
4) She charges one hundred rupees more than our previous disinterested mapusa lady doctor... So you get professional medical assistanxe from a caring soul ..
Thank you Poonam tor being yourself ...children love your spirit and manner of healing ...( We never write reviews. .you truly deserve this one ..Keep Shining )
****** ****** ** *** **** ****** *** am thankfull that I have known her for my daughter ayanna from the time I was in goa India and also back in U.K. she has been treating My daughter for many issues where other doctors could not treat her. Her medicine always helped and very perfect she is the best and she tells the roots of the infections correctly not around the bush . She has all the facilities and I have no more words left to say how good she is but I thank god for showing me the he right doctor . ** ****** ** *** ****
Lovable, easily solve our prblms, very helpful, carefully handle prblms , may be she is super mom so dat she can easily make out d smaller prblm which v tik it's big bt as a doctor she cures all ur ur doubt n explain u awsum
Good advice given by doctor regarding nutrition for children .. v .nice explain about food Guidance
I'm from hyd visited Goa for a 5 days vacation. my child was not feeling well from the 3rd day and was really worried. Did some google to check for the **** pediatrician around.unfortunately couldn't find one within 7kms range.I could find Poonam has good ratings but 11kms far from the place we were staying.I decided to visit her anyway..waiting Time : 10mins (I was late by 30mins from the scheduled appointment time) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Cleanliness: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Treatment: First off I would like to thank Poonam for her friendly nature. She has been very innovative with the treatment procedures( so many dolls,games for the babies to get indulged and forget they are in a hospital⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐).. She made the very comfortable with her treatment. Patience level : She has all the time in the universe to hear your problems and concerns and the comment ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐unlike many traditional doctors, she was many innovative procedures .Also thanks to the Practo app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Overall : your go to paediatrician ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dear Parents, I strongly recommend Dr. Poonam Sambhaji for your 'little one' as she a "SUPERB" Pediatrician . She is experienced, very polite, gentle with babies, very friendly, and explains very well. She is very concerned with every baby and full of energy. She knows all her baby patients by their names🙂. Location is very convenient and central.
All of above is my recent experience (Feb 2020) of our last 3 visits to her for our angel Akshara. Thank you Doc 🙏.
Down to earth, friendly, caring, listens patiently and advices accordingly.
Thank you dr. Poonam Sambhaji