Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.
Please Enter your name
Contact Number
Please enter valid mobile number
Dr. Dushad  Ram - Psychiatrist

Dr. Dushad Ram

MD - Psychiatry , MBBS , Diploma in Psychiatry

Psychiatrist , Neuropsychiatrist , 17 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified
Dr. Dushad Ram is currently working as association professor at JSS Medical College. You can get the phone number of Dr. Dushad Ram on
I get irritated easily, doesn't enjoy family members company, always keep blaming others for my life, keep judging others for their acts, stopping my wife from mingling with family member, doesn't have motivation in life to achieve something

14 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

If the problem is for years together, it is a personality issue and if it is for months depressive ... View Answer

I am afraid of being publicly known of taking therapy. Also, since it is first time of me taking therapy, I don't know how to find once and speak to one. Seeking help

40 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

Visit to NIMHANS

My chalis is 15 year old and his wt is 28 and length is 144cm.there are so maney birth marks on his body and there Marek's are present in his brain according to MRI reports .I want to know that is this any serious problem or not

19 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

We may able to tell if you provide the diagnosis. Hawever it may be serious if size of brain scare i ... View Answer

I am not able to sleep for last 3 months at night and I don't take naps in day time I don't generally use any device. I don't take any kind of drugs also. I need some medicine which can help me sleep at night.i also have mild headache all the time. Also I am not able to concentrate.

13 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

Generally sleep problem is accompanied with anxiety or sadness /irritability. If it is not than zolp ... View Answer

Hi ! Yesterday I went to check my blood pressure and it was 150/110. I am 23 years old Male and never diagnosed with such case before. I wasn't even feeling anything wrong, it just happen to me to check BP. Since then I am not feeling well. Should I start taking medicines for this? If I pay a visit to doctor, he will surely recommend pills. Is it alright to take medicines at such age?

17 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

Doctors usually do not start medication until the raise BP can create safety issue. You can monitor ... View Answer

Seems like I'm going through depression and stress.
I'm not able to focus and is scared and afraid of everything. I am afraid of my supervisor, peers and have no confidence as of now.
I have tried speaking to my wife and she is supporting me in all respects.
My major cause of stress is office, as I'm not feeling comfortable at all in my current role. I don't feel like going to office as office is repelling me.
I'm scared that everyone is against me, and I'm afraid of any feedback and criticism.

16 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

Possibility of.depression is high. Psychotherapy and medication are treatment option. Contact Dr Ale ... View Answer

I always touch anythin again and again and cry loudly to anybody.i always run when i m talking and do very bad night i always run in the room and go under the bed again and again..when i dont do like so i ferl not comfortable..there is also some sound in my mouth when eating and sitting ideal ...plz suggest anything what to do.

25 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

The sumptoms are suggestive of OCD that may improve with medication such as ssri, and tca.

Dear sir/madam
My middle younger brother (22) is very slow. Even now he can not calculate simple sums of math. We accepted as he is and never forced anything on him and thought by time he will be ok. 3 years ago my mother passed away which left father, youngest sister (18) grandmother and 3 of us brothers.Me and youngest brother are mostly away from home bcz of study and job .Sister is taking care of family since then.
The middle brother and youngest sister had a lot of altercation since they study in same class  we though it is normal.
In one of quarrels sister broke his phone and he hit her . Father some how took sisters side. Since that day he considers sister his greatest enemy. I gave him  another phone but still he consider her and father his enemy.
From few days he is talking like I will kill her and afterwords will sucide or will go somewhere away.
Please tell is there any kind of treatment for him. What type of specialist I should consult with
Please guide.

30 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

Consult Dr Aleem Siddiqui in lacknow  immidiately as condition appears to be quite serious.

I feel asif multiple thought keep circling within my mind . It feels it will explode soon. I am not able to sleep becoz of constant flux of daydreaming , thinking,anxiety. I am having high myopia and couple of years back i am diagosed with glucoma. I am loosing my vision at faster rate adding to my worries about future. Please help. I really want to sleep with a switched off brain...

26 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

The symptoms you are having is suggestive of generalised anxiety disorder that can be controlled wit ... View Answer

I have been stammering since childhood.Now a days I can talk in a normal way but occasionally in between I start stammering and there are some words I am not able to speak even if I want to....especially the words starting with vowel.

18 Views h

Dr. Dushad Ram answered

Mastering the word difficult to pronounce by practice is essesntial in stammering. Moderate speech ... View Answer

Rajiv Nagar

, Mysore

Alan Mind Clinic

sattahalli, Landmark : Near sattelite bus stand, Mysore

Alan Mind Clinic - Image 1


6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

INR 200

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.


Depression Counselling
Youth Counselling
Mental health


MD - Psychiatry - Central institute of psychiatry Ranchi, 2008

MBBS - A P Singh University, Rewa, 1995

Diploma in Psychiatry - Central institute of psychiatry Ranchi, 2002

Verification Pending


2000 - 2008 Resident at Central institute of Psychiatry
2008 - 2015 Assistant Professor at JSS Medical College

Awards and Recognitions

Vice President Mysuru Royal Psychiatric Society - 2013


Indian Psychiatric Society


89891 Karnataka Medical Council, 2011
Get the free Practo App
Sent Successfully


This Doctor is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
What's wrong? Select atleast one of the fields
Enter correct email address
* All fields are mandatory