Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. Is Cervical Cancer Treatment a major procedure or minor procedure?
Cancer treatment may be a major procedure as it involves the usage of either a single drug or combination of drugs to treat the type of cancer/disease condition and may cause several side-effects to the patients.
2. What is the success rate of Cervical Cancer Treatment?
The success rate of Cervical Cancer Treatment depends on the following factors:
- Number of treatment cycles
- Type of cancer
- Type of chemotherapy drugs used
- Age of the patient
- Health condition of the patient
3. Is Cancer Treatment painful?
Generally, most of the cancer treatments don't cause any pain and there is less chance for the patients to feel pain during and after the cancer treatment. However, if any pain is experienced, consult the doctor immediately.
4. What are the advantages of Cervical Cancer Treatment?
The advantages of cancer treatment are as follows:
- Decreases the growth of cancer cells
- Cure or treat the cancer
- Reduce or stop the spread of cancer to surrounding healthy cells
- Prevents the chances of reoccurrence for cancer
- Improves patient's quality of life
- Improves life expectancy of the individual
5. What is Cervical Cancer Treatment?
Cervix is the lowest part of the uterus, uncontrolled cell growth on the cervix will result in a tumor. A tumor can be benign or malignant, depending on this the treatment for the patient is decided by the doctor that is known as Cervical Cancer Treatment.