358 doctors available in Mumbai
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. Are there any specific symptoms of myasthenia gravis?
People with myasthenia gravis may feel facial paralysis, difficulty in breathing, fatigue, hoarseness, trouble in talking and in climbing stairs.
2. Is myasthenia gravis completely curable?
Myasthenia gravis is not completely curable, but treatment can relieve some of the symptoms and make it possible to cope with this deadly disease.
3. Can myasthenia gravis be treated with medicine?
Symptoms of myasthenia gravis can be treated with certain medications. These drugs can improve muscle strength and alter the body's immune system.
4. Can myasthenia gravis cause pain?
Myasthenia gravis does not cause any pain, but the resultant muscle weakness may be the reason for the body ache.
5. Do I need vitamins and supplements when I have myasthenia gravis?
Vitamin D3, astragalus and creatine are the supplements which are helpful in treating symptoms of myasthenia gravis.