Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Vineet Naja Jain

Dr. Vineet Naja Jain

Dr. Vineet Naja Jain

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology



General Physician

6 Years Experience Overall  (6 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Experienced Laproscopic urologist. Specialist in Endourology n LASER urology,Recostructive urology and Uro- Oncology (Geniti urinary Cancers)

Pipliyahana, Indore


593 Greater Brajeshwari, Pipliyahana Rd, Bicholi Mardana, Landmark: near Aishwarya Hospital & Agrawal Public school, Indore

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

05:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a medical specialist who deals with the disorders of the male and female urinary system as well as the male reproductive tract. Urologists provide treatment to different parts of the urinary tract, including kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, and adrenal glands. They also treat diseases related to the penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, and testes.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Some of the conditions that the urologists can treat are: Urinary tract infections (UTIs) Kidney stones Incontinence Bladder prolapse Painful bladder syndrome Bladder, prostate, testicular and kidney cancer Male infertility Cryptorchidism (undescended testes) Erectile dysfunction (ED) Enlarged prostate gland

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: While urologists diagnose and treat conditions of the urinary tract along with those of the male reproductive system, nephrologists specialise in the treatment of kidney diseases. Also, a urologist can perform surgery, but a nephrologist is not qualified to do it.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: You should visit a urologist if you experience: Repeated or urgent urge to urinate Blood in the urine Lower back or pelvic pain Painful urination that burns Difficulty in urination Leakage of urine Dribbling, weak urine stream A reduced sexual desire A lump in the testis Difficulty in maintaining an erection

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: A urologist can treat urological disorders of the female reproductive system such as bladder prolapse, UTIs, or leakage in urine during pregnancy. They may also work along with a gynaecologist to treat conditions such as pelvic pain in women. Moreover, a urologist can specialise in a type of urology known as female urology that focuses on diseases of the reproductive and urinary tract of women.


MBBS - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, 1998
MS - General Surgery - U.K. George, 2003
MCh - Urology - U.Chandigarh, 2008


15128 Madhya Pradesh Medical Council, 2014
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other urologist online
Dr. Vineet Naja Jain is currently not consulting online with Practo