Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. How much does Gastric Bypass Surgery cost?
Minimum cost for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 50,000
Average price for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Hyderabad is approximately Rs. 3,50,000
Maximum expenses for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Hyderabad rise up to Rs. 7,00,000
Following factors may affect the cost of Gastric Bypass Surgery in Hyderabad:
- Admission fee
- Type of surgery planned to be performed
- Patient age
- Surgeon fee
- Health condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Type of Hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc.
2. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery permanent?
Gastric Bypass Surgery can be a permanent as it connects the small intestine to the lower large pouch and an upper small pouch of the stomach.
3. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery reversible?
Gastric Bypass Surgery cannot be reversed as it is a permanent surgery.
4. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery painful?
Gastric Bypass Surgery does not cause any pain during surgery due to affects of general anesthesia. However, after the surgery, there may be mild to moderate pain.
5. What is the recovery care for gastric bypass surgery?
- Follow the diet given by the doctor or dietician.
- Avoid smoking until recovered completely from the surgery.
- Restrict the intake of alcohol
- Make follow-up appointments with the doctor to check the effectiveness of the surgery.
- Skip the consumption of fatty food items.