Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Anuraj CP

Dr. Anuraj CP

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

3 Years Experience Overall  (3 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Anuraj CP is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and has an experience of 3 years in this field. Dr. Anuraj CP practices at Maa ENT Hospital in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur in 2013 and MS - ENT from Kottayam Medical College in 2017.

Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad

Maa ENT Hospital


8-2-293/82/A/1266, Road Number 36, Landmark: Near Jubille Hills Check Post, Hyderabad

Get Directions

+ 3

Mon - Sat

10:00 - 01:00
05:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur, 2013
MS - ENT - Kottayam Medical College, 2017


47295 Travancore-Cochin Medical Council, Trivandrum, 2013
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Maa ENT Hospital
Jubilee Hills
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other ent/ otorhinolaryngologist online
Dr. Anuraj CP is currently not consulting online with Practo