168 Best Doctors for Breast Pain Treatment in Ghaziabad
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. Can breast pain be a symptom of breast cancer?
No, breast pain is usually not associated with breast cancer. Typically, breast pain hints towards a non-cancerous cause.
2. Can I use over-the-counter pain-relieving medicines to treat breast pain?
Yes, you can use over-the-counter pain relievers, such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen, to treat breast pain. Before taking these medicines, ask your doctor about the preferable dose, as the long-term use may increase the risk of liver damage or other side effects.
3. Is breast pain related to PMS?
Yes, breast pain is related to PMS. In PMS, a woman may feel breast swelling, breast fullness with tenderness and dull pain. However, the pain decreases during or after the menstrual periods.
4. Can cupping therapy be used while I have breast pain?
Yes, if you have breast pain, cupping therapy can be used. The main purpose of cupping therapy is to reduce the pain and help in achieving relaxation to the breast.
5. Can breast pain lead to any complications?
No, breast pain does not have any complications. The complication of breast pain depends on the causes of pain, which are diverse.