1. What is the cost of Normal Delivery?
Minimum price for Normal Delivery in Delhi starts from Rs.10,640
Average cost for Normal Delivery in Delhi is approximately Rs.75,534
Maximum amount to be paid for Normal Delivery in Delhi rises up to Rs.1,17,600
Cost of Normal Delivery depends on factors such:
- Admission fee
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-delivery complications that are involved
- Type of Hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
- Other lab tests
2. What are the advantages of Normal Delivery?
Following are the advantages of Normal delivery:
- Less hospital stay
- Recovery time is less when compared with C-section
- Very fewer risks are involved
3. What are the indications of Normal Delivery?
Normal delivery is indicated by your Gynecologist during the following conditions:
- When the mother's health condition supports the normal delivery
- The health condition of the unborn baby
- The position and size of the baby
- If there are no signs of distress
4. What is the success rate of Normal Delivery?
The success rate of Normal Delivery is about 80%-90%.
5. What is the post-procedure care/recovery care for Normal Delivery?
- After the delivery of the baby, the amniotic sac and placenta will remain in the uterus. It may take around 30 minutes to deliver the amniotic sac and placenta.
- Your nurse may rub your stomach below to help tighten the uterus and loosen the placenta.
- You may experience some pressure as the placenta is being delivered.
- Sometimes there may be chances of delivering the placenta incompletely. If this happens, your doctor may reach out to the uterus and remove it completely. This will help in preventing heavy bleeding.
- You may be asked to take rest after all these procedures.