1. What are the long-term results of Lung Cancer Treatment?
Few of the long term results of Lung cancer treatment are:
- Decreased chance of cancer reoccurrence
- Stops the spread of cancer to surrounding cells
- Hearing loss
- Hair loss
2. Is Lung Cancer Treatment Permanent?
Lung Cancer treatment is a permanent procedure as it helps to either cure or reduce the spread of cancer.
3. What is the cost of Lung Cancer Treatment?
Minimum price for Lung Cancer Treatment in Delhi starts from Rs. 1,05,000
Average expenses for Lung Cancer Treatment in Delhi is approximately Rs. 5,25,000
Maximum cost for Lung Cancer Treatment in Delhi rises up to Rs. 26,25,000
Cost of Lung Cancer Treatment depends on factors such as:
- Admission fee
- Oncologist fee
- Age of the patient
- Stage of cancer
- The medical condition of the patient
- Type of cancer treatment planned to be performed
- Post-procedure complications that are involved
- Type of hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc
4. Who are the best surgeons/doctors for Lung Cancer Treatment?
Based on the type and stage of Lung Cancer, Lung Cancer treatment can be performed by an Oncology Surgeon for surgical removal of cancer, Radiation Oncologist (Specialised in the use of radiation to treat cancer), Medical oncologist (Doctor specialized in chemotherapy and other medicines used to treat cancer).
5. How long does it take to complete Lung Cancer Treatment?
Lung Cancer treatment may take almost 4-6 months to complete and sometimes it may take less or more than the usual time depending on the number of treatment cycles, condition of the patient, type of cancer, and type of drugs used.