1. What are the advantages of Gynecomastia Surgery?
Advanatages of Gynecomastia Surgery are the following:
- Improved quality of life by boosting self-confidence and self-esteem in men by a flatter and masculine chest.
- Improve the overall physical appearance
- The surgery can relieve the symptomatic pain and discomfort and recovery is also faster
- The scars are invisible
2. What is the success rate of Gynecomastia Surgery?
A few factors may determine the success rate of Gynecomastia Surgery and they are:
- Patient age
- Type of surgery or procedure performed
- Experience of the surgeon
- Medical condition of the patient
However, the success rate of Gynecomastia Surgery may be 93%
3. Is Gynecomastia Surgery Permanent?
Gynecomastia Surgery involves the permanent removal of excess breast tissue or skin. Hence, this surgery is permanent.
4. What are the long-term results of Gynecomastia Surgery?
Relief from pain, discomfort and can boost self-esteem and confidence in the long term after the gynecomastia surgery.
5. Is Gynecomastia Surgery major surgery or minor surgery?
Gynecomastia Surgery can be a major or minor surgery as it involves the excision or the removal of the excess of fat and tissue accumulated in the chest area.