Yeast Infection(Jock Itch

Hi doc I am having Jock Itch ( Tinea Cruris) for past 10 years it is slowly developing to other areas on legs but I have other deseases assosiated with this in recent years 1. spots on eyes 2. Dark circle under the eyes and on the sides of the nose 3.Wheezing when climate changes 4.Morning sneezing continously 5. Chest conjestion 6 .Loss of appetite 7.Urinating too often and smelly particularly in morning 8. tingling sensation on hands and feet 9. Sleep not comes easily it take atleast 2 am to 3 am to sleep 10.Grey hair , Loss of hair slightly 11.Allergy on skin frequently . 12 . Pain in liver area in times ( Less freqently) I am a chronic masturbator for more than 10 years I am trying to withdraw for past 20 days and it works (Not masturbating height - 5.7 weight - 58 Does Alternative medicine have cure for this Warm Regards !

Doctor Answers (1) on Yeast Infection(Jock Itch

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend I feel very sorry for your conditions and I appreciate your concern of getting your problem to the notice of doctors now atleast...since you have so many issues in your life it's need to be dealt in multidisciplinary approach like many specialist should examine you... Consult any multispeciality hospital or Consult nearest physician for clinical examination they will guide you further.