Yeast infection
I'm afraid that I would have an yeast infection on my pennies. If I don't clean my pennies for 2 or 3 days it smells bad when I pull down the skin. And slightly white precipitate is formed over the pennies. I'm gone through STD test and it was negative. But I'm afraid tat this would be an yeast infection.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, Fungus infection of the penis does give a whitish appearance to the skin. You need to take an antifungal treatment for the same and also apply antifungal cream. You can apply Candid cream once a day.