Writer's cramp
Last time I posted regarding stiff & shaky hands problem while writing. There was no reply. Finally I went to Fortis and got diagnosed with Writer's cramp. Doctor told me that there is no specific cure but can be controlled through medication. Need advice from someone facing same issue or from an expert as 2nd opinion.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You can see a physiotherapist who can show you exercises to strengthen the muscles and reduce the stiffness. You need to take medications also along with it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.