Worts on my feet.
I have developed worts on my left foot's surface and using salicylic acid for it. Will it work and if it will, how much time will it take for getting rid of those little suckers?

Most plantar warts go away without treatment, though it may take a year or two. Freezing therapy done  involves applying liquid nitrogen to your wart, either with a spray or a cotton swab.  The chemical causes a blister to form around your wart, and the dead tissue sloughs off within a week or so. It may also stimulate your immune system to fight viral warts. Some studies show that this treatment is more effective when combined with salicylic acid treatments.