liver-icon
Worse Hemorrhoids
I have large external piles 6lump and it reduces size after several hours but remain little lump permenantly, These lumps create a situation of havoc ITCHING which making my condition worse, sometime these lump bleed due to scratch done by itching, nearby skin is also effected and itching making lump more big day by day and Paining, So it becaming vicious cycle. How to prevent ITCHING and Treat Lumps? Thankyou

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  See, this case needs to be examined to find out what needs to be done further about this. Therefore, kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Monistac made it worse