Winged scapula
Hello sir! i think i am suffring from nerve damge. i falled from bike before 2 year after then i am feeling stress in side of neck contineusly and my also my left scapula is winged. i am feeling very weak and muscle are wasting. what shuould i do sir??

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I wouldn't like to comment anything on something that you have diagnosed by yourself. Do not try to play doctor and harm yourself. Kindly consult a orthopedician and let him make the diagnosis. It's not your subject and chances are you might be wrong in your diagnosis. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Don't try to self diagnose and treat yourself. If you are suffering from it since years and it is troubling you a lot, what have been waiting for? Why haven't you shown it to any one. Since the trauma was 2 years back, there might be some nerve injury or compression that could be causing your symptoms. So kindly consult a neurologist for further evaluation.

17 muscles of the scapula