White spot on tonsil
I noticed that one small white spot is present on tonsil.I don't have any symptoms atbnow like fever.thtoat pain etc In past few days i drink cold water and ice cream so white spot indicates it is a baterial infection or i have minor vira infection???

Dr. Harisha N L

There are many causes includes tonsillitis, oral thrush,infectious mononucleosis, diphtheria,sore throat etc...since you have no other symptoms except white spots it needs to be evaluated and examined by ent specialist... Consult them they will do the needful.