White hair in head

I have white hair in head and in beared,so I want to ask is there any solution in homeopathic medicines to remove this?
views-icons 115 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on White hair in head

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Ashish Dabhi Rajkot | Homeopath
greying may b due to anxiety , stress and tension . Some time it may b because of taking spicy and junk food diet. It may b due to over use of hard chemical shampoo ar hair color. One more reason is overuse of or long term use of any medicines also. It can b controlled but white hairs can not turn black by any means.
Dr. Priyanka Gulbarga | Homeopath
Greying hair related to stress and tension and family tendency , by giving homeopathic medicine v can control further greying v cant make black