White hair in head

I have white hair in head and in beared,so I want to ask is there any solution in homeopathic medicines to remove this?
views-icons 132 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Ashish Dabhi
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Rajkot
greying may b due to anxiety , stress and tension . Some time it may b because of taking spicy and junk food diet. It may b due to over use of hard chemical shampoo ar hair color. One more reason is overuse of or long term use of any medicines also. It can b controlled but white hairs can not turn black by any means.
Dr. Priyanka
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Gulbarga
Greying hair related to stress and tension and family tendency , by giving homeopathic medicine v can control further greying v cant make black