White Discharge
I get discharge every time before and after periods which is normal i know... but it pains allot...  it just aches hell lot in the abdomen and its been years. I am sexually active and am hoping that it wont have anything related to sexual intercourse.? please help.. and am hoping it wont affect my partner ??

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I can understand your concern. As you have told if its around menses and rest of period u are free of pain and discharge then no worries otherwise u need to consult your family physician, You should avoid intercourse during menstrual period. Then you partner will not have any problem.
hi,  just white discharge s normal but if its associated with pain , foul smell, , fever , burning urination suggestive of genital infection.Use condoms ,maintain genital hygiene and consult gynaecologist if its genital infection chances of partner getting affected s more.