Which doctor to consult?

I have brittle nails, with vertical ridges on them, they look pretty bad. I have improper body hair growth, almost no hairs on my arms and legs, bad beard growth. I don't know if I should consult a dermatologist or an endocrinologist.
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?